Welcome

Text to be added when we get that far

Monday, March 7, 2011

The blue one.

I suppose since our orange did it I might as well too..... Thanks a lot Mel

Call me Vexie or Pete which ever you prefer, and I've been a part of the GSA/club for change for four years now, and up until the start of this year I was more of a passive member seeing as I was pretty much a junior member. Now that I'm a senior like member and the group is far more fearless about fund raising ideas, I'm not afraid to put my twenty-two cents in.

In previous years we've been mostly about bake sales and pep rallies, minor stuff compared to our work now, if I do say so my self, now we aren't afraid to think big and stive for something bigger, to effectively take on more than we can chew but still choke it down and geterdone. We are no longer a group that fears what others will think but stand up for those who do fear what others think.

I hope that those both in and out of our school will be willing to help, whether it's ideas or advice or even just a good luck as we take on a n project.

Forever blue, forever be you

Vexie

No comments:

Post a Comment